× Members

Moderator offline.

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #109912 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Moderator offline. was created by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
I will be away from home tomorrow until Monday 9 September 2013 taking part in MS trials related to MS & genetics.

I'm not sure if the centre has broadband or not, or whether my mobile broadband will work in their premises. I expect it will, but if you receive no input from me over the next few days, it means I have no internet access.

Regards to all.

Jim

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Purly59

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 8 months ago #109913 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Moderator offline.
O.K. J,

Hope the trials go well. :)

bro58

More
10 years 8 months ago #109914 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Moderator offline.
Thanks for letting us know Jim, I hope that things so well for you.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #109983 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic Moderator offline.
Thank you Mrs HB and bro58.

There is free Wi-Fi internet access at Manchester Royal Infirmary, so will be able to post where possible.

The research I'm taking part in lasts for quite a long time each day and is quite tiring, plus due to my my asthma. I have to be on oxygen for at least six hours each day.

I will do my best to answer queries if other moderators are busy. I will be home again on 9 September 2013.

Thanks to all for your understanding.

Kind regards.

Jim Allison

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 8 months ago #109985 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Moderator offline.
Your health comes first Jim, make sure you take good care of yourself.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.