× Members

d l a appeal

• kay
  • Topic Author
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #109947 by kay
d l a appeal was created by kay
hi i was wondering if you could help i have had 2 tribunals since feb 2013 i have now been sent the letter for my appeal for d l a the other two were for e s a which i won both and have now been placed onto e s a support group i don't feel has if i have the strength or power to go to another appeal even through i know they say its best to attend what do you think i should dohttp://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/media/kunena/emoticons/wassat.png
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #109950 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic d l a appeal
Hi Kay,

I am sorry that you are having to go through this again :(

I'm afraid that we cannot tell you what you should do. However, I can tell you that tribunal hearings are more successful when the claimant attends.

Have you had the reconsideration carried out yet? If not, you should put all your efforts in providing as much information and evidence that you can to try and get this reconsideration to find in your favour.

If you ask for an oral (face2face) tribunal hearing, you can always change it and request a paper hearing at a later date if you still feel that you cannot face it.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by slugsta. Reason: tick
The following user(s) said Thank You: kay

More
10 years 8 months ago #109953 by Billy
Replied by Billy on topic d l a appeal
Hi
Kay
I totally agree with Mrs H that tribunal hearings are more successful when the claimant attends

I have had four Tribunal hearings and the last two were won on paper hearings

I do not want to sway you in any way, Iam just letting you know it can be achieved if you have a paper hearing
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta, kay

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.