× Members

ESA Form sent 2 months ago

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #109952 by kensb
ESA Form sent 2 months ago was created by kensb
Hi, I returned the ESA form 2 months ago but have to had any reply, dose any one know how long they are taking to asses the forms in the north of Scotland? Thanks in advance for any help
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #109956 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA Form sent 2 months ago
Hi Ken,

I don't know how long things are taking in your particular area. We might have a member who can comment.

However, I can tell you that a wait of several months is very usual (my own claim took 4 months before I was sent an appointment for a face2face assessment).

You could contact ATOS to ask what is happening with your claim. Their details are here

ATOS website

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by slugsta. Reason: tick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.