× Members

Help with limited capabilities for work form

• jo king
  • Topic Author
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #109989 by jo king
Question 1 physical functions. How far CAN you move safely and repeatedly.......There is no box to tick if you can only walk or move under 50 metres. This is the esa5001/13 form. The 1st option to tick is 50 metres. I do not want to tick this box as I cannot manage that far? What is your advice please?
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 8 months ago #109991 by bro58

jo king wrote: Question 1 physical functions. How far CAN you move safely and repeatedly.......There is no box to tick if you can only walk or move under 50 metres. This is the esa5001/13 form. The 1st option to tick is 50 metres. I do not want to tick this box as I cannot manage that far? What is your advice please?

Hi jk,

You do not have to tick any of the boxes if you feel that they do not apply to the limitations that you suffer.

You can write that none of the tick box options are applicable then go into detail in the text box below of the limitations suffered personally by you.

Make the ESA50 fit in with your limitations rather than the other way round.

Of course, if you fail to tick a box and make no further comment, the question will be totally discounted.

Have you thought of :

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

Whilst referring to the guides under the heading of "New ESA50 form"

On this page :

ESA Claims Guides

See also :

How long do I have to complete the ESA50?

ESA50 too big for the envelope

&

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.