× Members

Won Tribunal

More
10 years 7 months ago #110120 by mactav
Replied by mactav on topic Won Tribunal
From all the successful Tribunals reported on this site, it is obvious that the DWP and ATOS are not winning in their attempt to force genuine ill people back into work. With the help of this Site, we just all have to been strong and keep saying 'tomorrow will be a better day' when we feel down, regards Peggie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110121 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Won Tribunal

Peggie wrote: From all the successful Tribunals reported on this site, it is obvious that the DWP and ATOS are not winning in their attempt to force genuine ill people back into work. With the help of this Site, we just all have to been strong and keep saying 'tomorrow will be a better day' when we feel down, regards Peggie

Hi P,

I certainly don't think that B&W is on Ian Duncan Smith's Xmas Card mailing list !!!! :laugh: :laugh:

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by bro58.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110122 by mactav
Many thanks for the update. They must be super quick in Wales, as I received all the docs yesterday, hence the reason I did not let you know I had won my appeal until then (just incase DWP launched an appeal against me being put in the Support Group). Regards to you all, I'm sure I speak for everyone on this site, when I did my Appeal, it was only mine I had to deal with, as Mods, you have the whole country to help; so thanks again for all your help. Should I ever win the lottery, I'll seek you all out. :) :)
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
10 years 7 months ago #110123 by bro58

Peggie wrote: Many thanks for the update. They must be super quick in Wales, as I received all the docs yesterday, hence the reason I did not let you know I had won my appeal until then (just incase DWP launched an appeal against me being put in the Support Group). Regards to you all, I'm sure I speak for everyone on this site, when I did my Appeal, it was only mine I had to deal with, as Mods, you have the whole country to help; so thanks again for all your help. Should I ever win the lottery, I'll seek you all out. :) :)

Cheers P,

I await in anticipation :laugh:

I'll have you know though that I only drink "Vintage Champagne" !!

I wish !!! :laugh: :laugh:

bro58

More
10 years 7 months ago #110124 by mactav
Gosh, I'm a div, went to thank the last person, a woman no doubt by the name; forget it now, sorry, and deleted her message by mistake. Many thanks to you, we both mirror each other with illnesses as I forgot to say I have osteoporosis too, arthritis, COPD, fibromyalgia. Some days I cannot even think straight and some illnesses will over power the others. Trendy, no, I agree with your comments about the posting the other day, say no more, out of all I suffer, the fibro had me laid up for days at a time. You take care sweetheart, regards Peggie

To the Mod, I'll send my Xmas card straight to Downing Street

:unsure:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Libra45

• bro58
10 years 7 months ago #110125 by bro58

Peggie wrote: Gosh, I'm a div, went to thank the last person, a woman no doubt by the name; forget it now, sorry, and deleted her message by mistake. Many thanks to you, we both mirror each other with illnesses as I forgot to say I have osteoporosis too, arthritis, COPD, fibromyalgia. Some days I cannot even think straight and some illnesses will over power the others. Trendy, no, I agree with your comments about the posting the other day, say no more, out of all I suffer, the fibro had me laid up for days at a time. You take care sweetheart, regards Peggie

To the Mod, I'll send my Xmas card straight to Downing Street

:unsure:

Hi P,

I gather that you mean Libra45, who has been one of our members for a long time. :)

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...d=10&id=99131#110059

bro59

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.