× Members

new rules October 2013

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110130 by cmt
new rules October 2013 was created by cmt
do any of the moderators know how the benefit changes for October 2013 will affect the transfer from ib to contribution based ESA. if the decision doesn't go my way and it goes to reconsideration before appeal . would my benefit stop until the appeal process or would I still get some payment. Many thanks in advance.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110132 by
Replied by on topic new rules October 2013

cmt wrote: do any of the moderators know how the benefit changes for October 2013 will affect the transfer from ib to contribution based ESA. if the decision doesn't go my way and it goes to reconsideration before appeal . would my benefit stop until the appeal process or would I still get some payment. Many thanks in advance.

Hi cmt,

See the topic below on the same query. :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...d=10&id=99113#109939

bro58

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110133 by cmt
Replied by cmt on topic new rules October 2013
Thanks bro58 for replying, sorry for being thick so that means contribution based eas won't be affected by the new changes because wherever I have researched this topic I have not seen this stated.
many thanks for your time.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110136 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic new rules October 2013

cmt wrote: Thanks bro58 for replying, sorry for being thick so that means contribution based eas won't be affected by the new changes because wherever I have researched this topic I have not seen this stated.

As of today, I have not looked at today's debate about the changes in the HoC, the changes only affect ESA and JSA claims made under the Universal Credit, whilst it may change before October, ESA claims (both CB and IR), made outside of the Universal Credit are unaffected by the change.

It was intended to start processing claimants who are unable to work due to illness or disability through UC in October, but they still only have a few 100s of single, healthy claimants on the system, who are all being managed manually, not through the new computer system, so it seems very unlikely that anyone will be affected in October, but we will have to wait and see.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110138 by
Replied by on topic new rules October 2013

Gordon wrote:

cmt wrote: Thanks bro58 for replying, sorry for being thick so that means contribution based eas won't be affected by the new changes because wherever I have researched this topic I have not seen this stated.

As of today, I have not looked at today's debate about the changes in the HoC, the changes only affect ESA and JSA claims made under the Universal Credit, whilst it may change before October, ESA claims (both CB and IR), made outside of the Universal Credit are unaffected by the change.

It was intended to start processing claimants who are unable to work due to illness or disability through UC in October, but they still only have a few 100s of single, healthy claimants on the system, who are all being managed manually, not through the new computer system, so it seems very unlikely that anyone will be affected in October, but we will have to wait and see.

Gordon

Hi G,

The debate was a waste of time, one Labour M.P. and Hoban. It only went on for around half an hour before adjournment.

Started around 2.30 PM and ended at 3PM.

In my opinion, the Labour M.P. let Hoban off the hook a few times, where they could have nailed him :

Parliament T.V. Player

bro58

More
10 years 7 months ago #110139 by cmt
Replied by cmt on topic new rules October 2013
many thanks Gordon, things get so confusing with all the changes I have total admiration for you guys that spend your time doing all this research for many people that need advice.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.