× Members

ESA Med Assessment

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #110284 by cathpilo
ESA Med Assessment was created by cathpilo
Hi Guys,
I wonder if you could help ?.
I attended my assessment exactly a week ago on 4th September.
2 weeks prior to this I phoned the company to check that recording facilities were available."Yes" was the reply.I double checked this a few days later.Same answer.
I didn't find out that there were No facilities until the end of the assessment, and when I explained this to the doc., he said "Nothing to do with me mate, I'm a clinician".
The reality is, I was and am, considerably Hacked off with this, :angry: and would like to use my experience either to assist my claim, or to publicise what is either gross incompetence or a deliberate attempt to block a recording of the assessment.Do you have any views please ?.Thanks, and Thank You for for an excellent online resource, it is first class !.BTW could you indicate how I can keep track of my forum submissions and answers please ?
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #110286 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA Med Assessment
Hi haddabiz,

I'm afraid that the DWP have confirmed that the fact that recording facilities are not available when requested is not a reason for the face2face assessment being postponed.

You will be able to find your topic/thread easily in future if you bookmark it, or make it a favourite on your web browser.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: cathpilo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris