× Members

PIP Assessment Tomorrow

• waqqy
  • Topic Author
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110501 by waqqy
PIP Assessment Tomorrow was created by waqqy
Hi guys

I have my assessment tomorrow with CAPITA for PIP, so nervous/scared and don't know what to expect. Is there anything I could read up on ?? or any help or advice, would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
W
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110503 by
Replied by on topic PIP Assessment Tomorrow

waqqy wrote: Hi guys

I have my assessment tomorrow with CAPITA for PIP, so nervous/scared and don't know what to expect. Is there anything I could read up on ?? or any help or advice, would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
W

Hi w,

We haven't had a great deal of feedback yet !!!

We do have one member who has had their PIP "medical" and has been successfully awarded PIP, and another posting today who has had their "medical" but not received a decision yet.

Both have stated that the assessment was carried out in a professional and courteous manner.

Good luck, and please return to let us know how it went.

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by .

10 years 7 months ago #110504 by
Hi w,

It seems that both the PIP assessments were with ATOS :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...&limitstart=0#110321

bro58

10 years 7 months ago #110506 by
Hi w,

Some more feedback from rightsnet :

www.rightsnet.org.uk/forums/viewthread/5266/

It seems that there are some similarities with the ESA f2f, in that assumptions will be made from how you managed to get to the assessment centre, etc, etc.

bro58

• waqqy
  • Topic Author
10 years 7 months ago #110510 by waqqy
Replied by waqqy on topic PIP Assessment Tomorrow
Thank you :)

I'll have a read , will keep you posted tomorrow on how it goes.

• waqqy
  • Topic Author
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110528 by waqqy
Replied by waqqy on topic PIP Assessment Tomorrow
Hi

I wanted to do the following for my assessment, would like to know your thoughts on this and weather or not , you'd think it would be a good idea or if it would make it look like I've got inside info before coming.

I was going to make a list of all my medications and the side effects and how they effect me day to day and I was also going to take some info on one of the main conditions I have which is benign hypermobility joint syndrome, as it's not something a lot of people have knowledge of and is a very painful problem with all my joints.

Let me know your thoughts

Thanks
W
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.