× Members

Additional Medical Evidence?

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110577 by killbot99
Additional Medical Evidence? was created by killbot99
Hi

I have recently got a new letter regarding my mental health issues, as opposed to my physical ones. I am still waiting to hear from Atos about whether a face 2 face assessment will be needed or whether they will simply assess me like last time on paper evidence alone.

I am wondering if it would be worth sending a copy of this letter/assessment off to Atos. Although my main problems are physical, I also suffer from depression/anxiety, which I did make clear on my ESA50 form and gave examples of. This letter just seems to confirm this, would it be worthwhile. I have to be honest, it is not a great letter but is it better than nothing?
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110586 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Additional Medical Evidence?

madcatwoman wrote: Hi

I have recently got a new letter regarding my mental health issues, as opposed to my physical ones. I am still waiting to hear from Atos about whether a face 2 face assessment will be needed or whether they will simply assess me like last time on paper evidence alone.

I am wondering if it would be worth sending a copy of this letter/assessment off to Atos. Although my main problems are physical, I also suffer from depression/anxiety, which I did make clear on my ESA50 form and gave examples of. This letter just seems to confirm this, would it be worthwhile. I have to be honest, it is not a great letter but is it better than nothing?

Hi mcw,

Any additional supportive evidence should help.

It will certainly do no harm to post copies to ATOS, and FAO The ESA Decision Maker, at the address of the DWP Benefits Office that is dealing with your ESA.

Don't forget to put your Name, NINO and DOB at the head of any extra pages.

It may also be worthwhile putting in a covering letter stating that you wish this fresh evidence to be taken into account along with the ESA50 and any other evidence that you have already provided.

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.