× Members

ESA 50 01/13 Moving around and using steps

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110657 by Dandydin
Am I correct in assuming that if you tick the 50 metres box in Section 1( Moving around and using steps) you will automatically not quaify for the support group on the basis of mobility as you are confirming that you are in fact able to do this activity
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 7 months ago #110669 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA 50 01/13 Moving around and using steps
Hi,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

If your forum name is also your real name, you may wish to change it to maintain some anonymity.

This can be done quite easily by following the instructions on this FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

As a rule of thumb with all the questions, if you feel that none of the tick box options fit in with your own limitations, then simply don't tick them.

Add a comment such as none of the tick box options are applicable, then go into detail regarding your own limitations in the text box below.

"Completing the ESA50 questionnaire" starts on page 23 of our:

"Employment & Support Allowance claims on Physical Health Grounds"

Question 1 is covered from page 31 of the same guide.

You can find both the Physical Health Claims Guide (as above) and the Mental Health Guide under the heading of :

"New ESA50 form"

On this page :

ESA Claims Guides

You might want to consider :

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

See also :

How long do I have to complete the ESA50?

ESA50 too big for the envelope

&

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

Please reply to this topic if you have any further queries.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.