× Members

End of ESA cb

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110676 by Bodnar
End of ESA cb was created by Bodnar
I was successfully transferred from IB to ESA CB ( using your guides) last October 2012 and I will be coming to the 365 days on the 25th October 2013 then I will no longer get ESA CB.I was originally put in WRAG and really should have been put in a support group but I decided not to appeal as basically I was so stressed out with all the form filling that I decided to leave it. Also, I was under the sad delusion that I would be well enough to get a job by the time my ESA ends.I was assigned a `employment advisor` who nothing short of useless and of no help what so ever. He could not even turn up on time for our meetings and used to forget he had booked meetings when I turned up for appointments. I last saw him in February and he promised to put me in touch with a disability advisor,I haven`t heard anything since. I have rang the Jobcentre and left messages and no one has returned my calls. I gave up in the end. I have had a relapse with my health both mentally and physically. There is no way I can sign on for JSA as I am not fit for work. I am on DLA which will be reviewed in June 2014. To add to all the stress my CPN at the local Mental Health Team has discharged me stating that they were under pressure from management to cut down their long term patients although she wrote something completely different to my GP.My GP is arranging for me to see another NHS mental health worker. My partner is in full time work but he will be retiring next January so I don't qualify for ESA income support. He also has a occupational pension and I have a small occupational pension. What is the next step should I take? Shall I ring the DWP and try and get into ESA support group or have I left it too late? Or is worth my while applying for ESA again when the other one ends. My local CAB has been closed due to council cutbacks
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110677 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic End of ESA cb
Hi bodnar,

You indicate that your condition has worsened since the original decision. In this case you can contact DWP and ask for a 'supersession'. This will trigger the assessment process and another ESA50 form. If you are placed into the Support Group then payment will restart.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by slugsta. Reason: tick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.