× Members

ESA AND MEDICATION

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110727 by shrinathji
ESA AND MEDICATION was created by shrinathji
I am filling in form for my friend and on the section of medication I have noted that some of the side effects are the same as her Fabro symptoms such as concentration problems, lethargy, balance and coordination problems due to the extreme fatigue.

Will this be a problem as I have mentioned these as her problems due to fabro and CRPS ?????

How can I separate the 2 issues here???

Many thanks

Radhika
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110730 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA AND MEDICATION

radhika wrote: I am filling in form for my friend and on the section of medication I have noted that some of the side effects are the same as her Fabro symptoms such as concentration problems, lethargy, balance and coordination problems due to the extreme fatigue.

Will this be a problem as I have mentioned these as her problems due to fabro and CRPS ?????

How can I separate the 2 issues here???

Many thanks

Radhika

Can the claimant?

If they can, then use what they say, if they cannot then you will not be able to.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

• bro58
10 years 7 months ago #110735 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA AND MEDICATION
Hi R,

I am a little bit surprised at some of your queries, have you forgotten all the information that I thought that you had accumulated ? :laugh:

I remember when you used to offer good advice to other members, now you are asking very basic questions, a lot of which you have asked previously.

We are of course here to help as much as we can, but it may save you time if you have a look back at your previous posts and responses. :)

24 pages of them are accessible from the link below :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=sea...ldforums=1&catids=10

Cheers

bro58

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110738 by shrinathji
Replied by shrinathji on topic ESA AND MEDICATION
Sorry Guys :(

I am so stressed at filling out my best friends form and suppose I am getting a little paranoid as I really know deep down that she should be in S/G and like all of you want to do the best I can with her form, so thanks guys. :)

Nevertheless, your point is taken and I will look at the link and am sure will come across some of my own advice to add to her form. :blush:

Cheers Bro.

Radhika.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
10 years 7 months ago #110739 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA AND MEDICATION
Hi R,

"Nevertheless, your point is taken and I will look at the link and am sure will come across some of my own advice to add to her form."

I am glad to see that you have maintained your good sense of humour !!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.