× Members

ESA50 Claim Form

More
10 years 7 months ago #110750 by Twinkle
ESA50 Claim Form was created by Twinkle
Hi

Do you know is it possible please to find an ESA50 claim form in 'word' format as opposed to pdf?

Regards
Twinkle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #110756 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA50 Claim Form

Twinkle wrote: Hi

Do you know is it possible please to find an ESA50 claim form in 'word' format as opposed to pdf?

Regards
Twinkle

No, and although you may be able to convert it, the DWP want to retain the format of the paper form so it might cause problems if you did.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
10 years 7 months ago #110758 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA50 Claim Form
Hi T,

If you don't have the required Adobe Reader, you can download the most current version from here :

get.adobe.com/reader/?promoid=JZEFU

bro58

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110761 by intrested
Replied by intrested on topic ESA50 Claim Form
:( hi
I have to fill in and return my esa form for transfer from sda to esa I have to send this direct to atos, does this mean that the dwp have no say in the claim I thougtht dwp looked at claim first before atos thank you
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by bro58.

More
10 years 7 months ago #110762 by Twinkle
Replied by Twinkle on topic ESA50 Claim Form
Hi Gordon

Thank you for your speedy response, I guess that i'll just have to use the pdf version then in order to avoid any problems.

Regards
Twinkle

• bro58
10 years 7 months ago #110765 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA50 Claim Form

intrested wrote: :( hi
I have to fill in and return my esa form for transfer from sda to esa I have to send this direct to atos, does this mean that the dwp have no say in the claim I thougtht dwp looked at claim first before atos thank you

Hi i,

1. DWP refer you to ATOS who carry out all medical aspects of The ESA WCA.

2. ATOS send out the ESA50 to claimant.

3. Claimant returns ESA50 to ATOS within the deadline given.

4. ATOS compile a medical report (ESA85 or ESA85A) containing recommendations on which group WRAG/SG (if any) that the claimant should be placed into, and the recommended length of the award before reassessment (the prognosis) with or without the need for a F2F assessment. (NB Claimant cannot be found fit for work unless they have had a F2F first)

5. ATOS return claimant's file to DWP ESA DM.

6. DWP ESA DM (Who is not medically qualified) makes the actual decision taking into account ATOS Med Report (recommendations) ESA50 and all other evidence that they have access to.

7. DWP DM informs claimant in the form of a written decision notice letter as to their decision.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.