× Members

reconsideration after reconsideration??????

• bro58
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110829 by bro58

leslie wrote: Hi thanks for the replies,
I did indeed provide medical evidence, I also described that the pain was a result of the condition and that sometimes I can carry out the descriptive tasks and that most days I cannot, I also sent a letter to clarify the "IT VARIES" answer I had to give to most questions that apply just to be honest about my condition, is there a draft "letter" I can send to my consultant and GP to get further evidence to support my claim.?

Hi L,

It would be far better if you could provide a copy of the SG descriptors that you feel may apply to you, and ask the Consultant/G.P. for their written opinion on whether they feel that they do apply to you.

You should shy clear of leading the Consultant/G.P., i.e. putting words in their mouths.

You should be aware that if this goes to a TS hearing, the panel can request a copy of any letter requesting such a letter of support.

This is why you should word it as not to lead, if possible.

Where possible, it would be better to take a copy SG descriptors to The G.P. and discuss it verbally.

I understand that this may not always be practical.

bro58

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.