× Members

Placed in Support Group on Appeal

• Hlneve
  • Topic Author
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110849 by Hlneve
Placed in Support Group on Appeal was created by Hlneve
I was placed in WRAG last year and my 365 days were up at the beginning of August ,I filled out the forms sent to me prior to my payments ending , and it came back that I was still in the WRAG group despite my condition getting worse. this was made without any further medical ,with your advice I appealed and today I got my decision Ive now been placed without any further medical into the support group ,they haven't said how long for just that my paperwork has been forwarded to the relevant dept to sort out payments .I would just like to say thank you for help and advice gained from this website its been invaluable , :)
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #110852 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Placed in Support Group on Appeal

Hlneve wrote: I was placed in WRAG last year and my 365 days were up at the beginning of August ,I filled out the forms sent to me prior to my payments ending , and it came back that I was still in the WRAG group despite my condition getting worse. this was made without any further medical ,with your advice I appealed and today I got my decision Ive now been placed without any further medical into the support group ,they haven't said how long for just that my paperwork has been forwarded to the relevant dept to sort out payments .I would just like to say thank you for help and advice gained from this website its been invaluable , :)

Congratulations on getting your claim revised.

You may be able to get an idea when your claim will be re-assessed again by contacting the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.