× Members

esa apeal

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110860 by jojo67
esa apeal was created by jojo67
hello

I am desperate I have a tribunal soon I have tried CAB but they can not offer a advocate to come with me where else can I turn.

thankyou
jo
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #110864 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic esa apeal
Hi Jo,

Firstly, it appears that your forum name is your real name. Many people prefer to use an alias in order to maintain some anonymity. If you wish to change this you should follow the advice in this FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Unfortunately many CABs have had their funding cut (due to changes in Legal Aid) and claimants are finding that they are not able to provide anyone to accompany them to Tribunals. This FAQ suggests places you might be able to get help, or you can put 'Welfare advisor' and your town into a search engine

Where to get advice?

However, many of our members have been successful at Tribunal without an advocate. You are your best witness as the Tribunal panel will want to hear, and see, how your condition affects you. This FAQ should be helpful, as will this video

Preparing for a Tribunal

ESA tribunal video

The rest of our appeal FAQs are here

ESA FAQs

I suggest that you bookmark this topic/thread, or make it a favourite on your web browser, so that you can find it easily in future. Then you can come back here to ask any other questions you might have and we will have the advantage of everything being in one place :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jojo67

More
10 years 7 months ago #110881 by jojo67
Replied by jojo67 on topic esa apeal
TY Mrs hurtyback for all that having a read now

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.