× Members

Wanting to re-apply for DLA due to change circumst

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #110869 by JesusIsAlive
Mikka

I have chosen not to publish your post as there are aspects of what you have written that we cannot deal with on the forum.

In regard these, you should contact the authorities, what has happened is not your fault but is also not something that you should deal with on your own.

With regard your DLA, you have until 28 October to request a Change of Circumstances, after this date you will re-assessed for PIP. I would recommend that you have a look at our DLA Claim guide to see whether you meet the criteria for Medium Rate Care and make a Decision from there.

Gordon
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #110879 by JesusIsAlive
Replied by JesusIsAlive on topic Wanting to re-apply for DLA due to change circumst
Gordon

Thank you very much for your honest reply & for the invaluable work you do. I know it's not easy. Immeasurably grateful.

Mikka.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.