× Members

ESA.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110951 by JOHND
ESA. was created by JOHND
Hello. my first time posting on forum and been a member for a while,been on incapacity for over 12 years and moved to esa support group without medical assessment for three years.I retire in less than 2 years and would be grateful if any of the team can enlight me what will happen, without this sight the forms are difficvult and thank you.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #110955 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA.
Hi John,

'Congratulations' on making the Support Group without a face2face assessment. Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Although the length of award is only advisory, it is likely that you will not be reassessed for ESA as payment will cease when you get your State Retirement Pension.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by slugsta. Reason: tick

• bro58
10 years 7 months ago #110956 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA.
Hi JD,

The Calculator on the link below should verify your SP age, and when you will receive your SP claim pack which is generally some months before :

www.gov.uk/calculate-state-pension

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.