× Members

Thank You B and W !!

More
10 years 4 months ago #114401 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Thank You B and W !!

jue wrote: Hi thats great news. Am going out of my mind. As I have to have a face to face with them . For ESA. For the 11th December. But they have cancelled it as ive asked it to be recorded. So have to wait until they have the equipment. But what questions do they ask??? As I cant find iton the web. .Hope you can help. Julie

Have a look at the following

ESA Medical – What to expect

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #129853 by Sillybugs
Replied by Sillybugs on topic Thank You B and W !!
I went to my post box on Saturday with the usual anxiety and apprehension which immediately went into overdrive at the sight of two brown envelopes. To my huge relief I have been moved from WRAG to the Support Group without a medical! I can't quite believe it, I keep on re-reading it to check. Now the ball of anxiety which I've been carrying with me for the last two four years has dissipated and your guides were very useful to help me fill in the form as I live in an area where there's no CAB and no-one to go through the form with. So thank you B&W.

More
9 years 2 months ago #129862 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Thank You B and W !!
Sillybugs

That is terrific news, thank you for letting us know and you comments about B&W.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 2 months ago #129867 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Thank You B and W !!
That is great news SB! :)

More
8 years 11 months ago #134123 by brad72
Replied by brad72 on topic Thank You B and W !!
Well done

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.