× Members

New ESA50 10/13

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #111674 by Gordon
New ESA50 10/13 was created by Gordon
Hi everyone

As some of you may be aware, the DWP have produced a new version of the ESA50 questionnaire and started distributing it to claimants.

We have managed to acquire a copy (late yesterday evening), and are initial comparisons with the previous version suggests that there are no significant changes and certainly none that members need to be worried about.

We are going to a more detailed check over the next couple of days, so far we have only compared the new form against the electronic version of the old form, and we will get back to you with an update.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta, sarahjane , Pipp, MariW, an ex nurse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #111677 by MariW
Replied by MariW on topic New ESA50 10/13
Gorson,

I've just posted about the 10/13 form. My post is pointless now. Perhaps you'd like to deleet it. However, it remains troubling that the paper version and the available PDF bear different dates/reference numbers. would this lead ATOS/DWP to reject a claim made using the PFD?

Thanks,

MW
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 6 months ago #111683 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic New ESA50 10/13

MariW wrote: Gorson,

I've just posted about the 10/13 form. My post is pointless now. Perhaps you'd like to deleet it. However, it remains troubling that the paper version and the available PDF bear different dates/reference numbers. would this lead ATOS/DWP to reject a claim made using the PFD?

Thanks,

MW

Whilst the downloadable version remains at version 01/13 (and I have just checked and it still is), then I do not think there will be any problems in regard to using in preference to the new 10/13 version, but once it is also updated, assuming that it is, then I would recommend all members to update their files to take account of it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MariW

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.