× Members

The “new” ESA 50 dated 10/13

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #111675 by MariW
The “new” ESA 50 dated 10/13 was created by MariW
I hope the Mods will not object to my bringing posting this topic under it’s own heading. The post started by Noodles last week was to do with the option to use the PDF rather than the paper form. This is for two reasons:

First, members awaiting migration from IB/IS/SDA or an ESA reassessment can easily miss the news posted by SiteMeMberRegSTR yesterday:

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...d=10&id=99392#111576

It was noted that the form received by SiteMeMberRegSTR was dated 10/13 whereas the form on the DWP website to which this site links is still the 01/13 version. The completion of such a long paper form as the ESA 50 and the addition of A4 (portrait) sheets of medical information, etc is a physical impossibility for me and no doubt for other claimants with significant manual disability. I confess to being scared. Gordon’s assurance that there have been no changes to ESA legislation since January is of some comfort but this does not mean that the DWP have not changes or reworded questions.

Thus my second reason for posting this topic under its own heading is to query whether any member other that SiteMeMberRegSTR has seen the ESA 50 10/13 and is able to let us know how it differs from the 01/13 version of the form.

Thanks,

MW
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #111678 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic The “new” ESA 50 dated 10/13

MariW wrote: I hope the Mods will not object to my bringing posting this topic under it’s own heading. The post started by Noodles last week was to do with the option to use the PDF rather than the paper form. This is for two reasons:

First, members awaiting migration from IB/IS/SDA or an ESA reassessment can easily miss the news posted by SiteMeMberRegSTR yesterday:

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...d=10&id=99392#111576

It was noted that the form received by SiteMeMberRegSTR was dated 10/13 whereas the form on the DWP website to which this site links is still the 01/13 version. The completion of such a long paper form as the ESA 50 and the addition of A4 (portrait) sheets of medical information, etc is a physical impossibility for me and no doubt for other claimants with significant manual disability. I confess to being scared. Gordon’s assurance that there have been no changes to ESA legislation since January is of some comfort but this does not mean that the DWP have not changes or reworded questions.

Thus my second reason for posting this topic under its own heading is to query whether any member other that SiteMeMberRegSTR has seen the ESA 50 10/13 and is able to let us know how it differs from the 01/13 version of the form.

Thanks,

MW

Hi MW,

See : www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...9392&start=18#111676

And Gordon's post from the link therein :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...d=10&id=99439#111674

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.