× Members

ESA

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #111695 by cmt
ESA was created by cmt
just wondering if anyone has any thoughts it is seven weeks today that I sent my ESA form to Atos and I have not heard anything from them yet. do I just sit and wait or do I contact them I know they received my form because I sent it recorded delivery and phoned them to confirm it.
many thanks
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #111696 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA
Hi cmt,

It is entirely up to you. 7 weeks is still at the low end of the range of times we have heard of people waiting (it was 5 months for me before I got an appointment for a face2face assessment and I think things are now worse, rather than better) but you can ring ATOS to find out what is happening if you wish - the phone number is 0800 2888 777

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 7 months ago #111698 by cmt
Replied by cmt on topic ESA
many thanks for replying,I didn't realise it took that long I thought 7 weeks was a long time they definitely know how to stress people out

More
10 years 7 months ago #111700 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA

cmt wrote: they definitely know how to stress people out

Don't they just!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 7 months ago #111712 by killbot99
Replied by killbot99 on topic ESA
Hi

7 weeks is not long, I waited 5 months when I transferred from IB to ESA last year, this time for re-assessment I waited10 weeks which was a pleasant surprise. I was expecting a least a 3 month wait. It is horrible waiting and very stressful but I am afraid it takes as long as it takes. Good luck.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris