× Members

"Troubled families' interpretation

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #112007 by Jean
Hello Forum.

Recently I received an e-mail from Benefits and Work titled "ESA Claimants to be treated like troubled families". Unfortunately I have no idea of what this statement means - as I have no idea how troubled families are treated. Could someone please enlighten me as to what the implications of this statement are.

Also, do Members get an e-mail to remind them when their next yearly subscription is due? (I'm pretty sure mine is due round about now but I haven't heard anything yet). Thanks.
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #112011 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic "Troubled families' interpretation

Jean wrote: Hello Forum.

Recently I received an e-mail from Benefits and Work titled "ESA Claimants to be treated like troubled families". Unfortunately I have no idea of what this statement means - as I have no idea how troubled families are treated. Could someone please enlighten me as to what the implications of this statement are.

Also, do Members get an e-mail to remind them when their next yearly subscription is due? (I'm pretty sure mine is due round about now but I haven't heard anything yet). Thanks.

Hi J,

I surmise that you are referring to this : News Story

I am not up to speed entirely on how they deal with "troubled families", but I believe it involves interventions on a one to one basis, etc.

It is only to be run as a pilot scheme in Manchester, anyway.

You should receive a reminder regarding your annual subs, so keep an eye out for it.

bro58

• bro58
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #112014 by bro58
Hi J,

Re : Subs.

If you click on "How To Subscribe" underneath "Home" top left of the page, then "Payments Page", then "Subscription History", it should list your previous Subs, and when they cover you from-to.

bro58

• bro58
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #112019 by bro58
Hi J,

This government PDF on "Troubled Families" may enlighten you further.

"Troubled Families" PDF

bro58

• bro58
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #112046 by bro58
Hi J,

I have merged your query with the same one that you posted today.

There is not much more that I can add.

Maybe one of the other Mods will have further comments.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.