× Members

Upper Tribunal Appeal

• brian johnson
  • Topic Author
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #112018 by brian johnson
Upper Tribunal Appeal was created by brian johnson
I was refused at the First Tier Tribunal.
I will appeal to the Upper Tribunal.
Do I need to give full details in my original request for an appeal,ie,after receiving the Written Statement,or is it sufficient to state the Errors in law only and give a detailed submission later,when I am granted leave to appeal?
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #112020 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Upper Tribunal Appeal
Hi,

Welcome to Benefits and Work

If your forum name is also your real name, you may wish to change it to maintain some anonymity.

This can be done quite easily by following the instructions on this FAQ:

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

See this extract :

"Write a letter stating why you think the decision was legally wrong and what result you seek. Head it 'Application for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal'. Make a copy, and send it to the clerk to the tribunal with copies of the tribunal's decision notice and its statement of reasons."

Appealing to The Upper Tier, DR UK Factsheet

See also :

Where to get advice?

Tribunals – Requesting a Statement of Reasons

&

What is an Error of Law?

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.