× Members

Attching Paperwork - quick question

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #112111 by ves
Hi,
After 3 weeks of putting together paperwork and documents, I'm just trying to ensure they are all attached correctly. Advise please:

.pdf print out - I have stapled the 20 pages together. Do I need to write my name & NI number on every page?

Best way to fix my 9 pages to the 20 pages of the printed .pdf print out?
My stapler can't get through all that paper!

Is it okay for me to put it all in an A4 envelope and sellotape the A% envelope to the front - or will that be kicked out by Royal Mail? I will pay for postage if you recommend I do that.

Many thanks.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #112115 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Attching Paperwork - quick question
Westy

You need to make sure each page has your full name, date of birth and National Insurance Number. If you have not already printed them, then you can add a header to each page, if you have, then I am afraid you will have to write it.

Also make sure that each page is numbered, we suggest "page x of y" as this it makes it easier to identify pages are missing.

If you cannot staple them then punch a single hole in the top left corner and use a treasury tag to keep them all together, failing that use a piece of string.

You should be able to stick the supplied envelope on the front, if it is the same size envelope (just deeper), then you should only pay the difference between the Freepost and the postage method you choose, if it is a larger envelope entirely then you may have to pay the full price.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris