× Members

Is this normal?

• bro58
10 years 2 months ago #117293 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Is this normal?

Inan wrote: We have now heard from DWP. This letter is from the Wolverhampton office!

We think it is good news as it is headed 'Changes in the Employment Support Allowance' following a recent change.

Gives rates from 1st Feb and then 12th April - they are the support group rates so hopefully this will be it until my wife's retirement date early in 2015.

Letter talks about a mandatory reconsideration if we want to appeal - unnecessary this time.

Thanks for your guides they are a great help.

Next obstacle will be the conversion to PIP from DLA (Indefinite award) sometime after OCt 2015.

Hi I,

Are you sure that this is an SG Award Decision Notice letter ?

Although from reading your comment :"Letter talks about a mandatory reconsideration if we want to appeal - unnecessary this time."

It would seem that it is.

I ask this question as The DWP are currently sending out the Annual Benefit Uprating letters.

You could ring the 0845 number on the letter to obtain the prognosis of the award, this will confirm it.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.