× Members

Customer Compliance Interview

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #112229 by Derek Grant
Customer Compliance Interview was created by Derek Grant
:S Last August I was put into the support group of Esa for a period of 2 years. Today I have received a letter from my local jobcentre asking me to attend a customer compliance office interview. They have asked me to bring my passport and copies of my latest bank statement? Has any other member experienced the same and attend such an interview? What should I expect?

Derek.
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #112231 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Customer Compliance Interview

Derek wrote: :S Last August I was put into the support group of Esa for a period of 2 years. Today I have received a letter from my local jobcentre asking me to attend a customer compliance office interview. They have asked me to bring my passport and copies of my latest bank statement? Has any other member experienced the same and attend such an interview? What should I expect?

Derek.

The most likely explanation is that the DWP believe you have some form of income that might affect your current benefits, do you have a pension in payment or have you received regular payments from anywhere recently?

You are entitled to have someone with you and I would recommend you do this if possible, if only for moral support.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #112234 by Derek Grant
Replied by Derek Grant on topic Customer Compliance Interview
Gordon all that has changed is I now receive a small annuity of £53-33p each month.
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
10 years 6 months ago #112235 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Customer Compliance Interview
Hi D,

Just to add to Gordon's advice, it could also be as a result of an anonymous malicious phone call or letter.

Here are some recent posts from other members Re : Customer Compliance Interviews.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=sea...tids=10&limitstart=0

bro58

• bro58
10 years 6 months ago #112236 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Customer Compliance Interview

Derek wrote: Gordon all that has changed is I now receive a small annuity of £53-33p each month.

Hi D,

This could have some effect if any part of your ESA is Income Related (IR) ESA, as it may be classed as Household Income.

If your ESA is totally comprised of Contribution Based (CB) ESA, then that amount should not be a problem.

Just co-operate with them and provide any information that they may request.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.