× Members

Universal Credit

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #112299 by gazzmg
Universal Credit was created by gazzmg
Hello all

Just a quick question about UC, When you apply for wrag or support group UC do you fill out the online form and give details of your symptoms etc.. in the online form and how do you send medical evidence in. very confused about how I will be assessed as I have never had a medical

Will you beable to send in medical evidence paper based as I have good paper based evidence
Also will you not be required to attend a medical if they can decide on your online claim.

Not really sure how it works

Thanks I know you dont really comment on UC but other forums dont seem to know so asking here

gazzmg
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #112301 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Universal Credit

gazzmg wrote: Hello all

Just a quick question about UC, When you apply for wrag or support group UC do you fill out the online form and give details of your symptoms etc.. in the online form and how do you send medical evidence in. very confused about how I will be assessed as I have never had a medical

Will you beable to send in medical evidence paper based as I have good paper based evidence
Also will you not be required to attend a medical if they can decide on your online claim.

Not really sure how it works

Thanks I know you dont really comment on UC but other forums dont seem to know so asking here

gazzmg

OK, the first thing to say is that you cannot claim ESA under UC at the moment, in fact it is becoming increasingly likely that this will not happen until 2015.

Your application is no different than it is now, you fill in acclaim form for UC, then you will be sent an ESA50 to explain your limitations, the initial claim form will capture some information about your health, but not much more than the ESA1 does now.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.