× Members

Advice please - PIP attachments

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #112303 by dengreen
Advice please - PIP attachments was created by dengreen
I originally typed out my answers to the 15 questions so I could add to/change more easily than writing it. I have now handwritten my answers onto the form but as my answers are longer than the space provided can I attach the extra bits as a TYPED document as long as i state in the extra space Q15 thats what I've attached. OR do you think they'd want it all handwritten.
Hope my question makes sense
thanks
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #112304 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Advice please - PIP attachments

dengreen wrote: I originally typed out my answers to the 15 questions so I could add to/change more easily than writing it. I have now handwritten my answers onto the form but as my answers are longer than the space provided can I attach the extra bits as a TYPED document as long as i state in the extra space Q15 thats what I've attached. OR do you think they'd want it all handwritten.
Hope my question makes sense
thanks

Complete it in which ever way works for you, all handwritten, all typed, or a combination.

Any attached pages should have your full name, date of birth and National Insurance number at the top, we also recommend that each additional page is clearly numbered in the format "page x of y", so it is easy to see if anything is missing.

Make sure that you clearly mark on the form the page and section your text is continued on, and on the additional page, the question you are continuing from.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #112308 by dengreen
Replied by dengreen on topic Attching Paperwork - quick question
as long as you have handwritten on the form, can i attach my extra information to the questions as a typed document or do you need to handwrite everything? dont want to jeopardise all my hardwork completing this PIP booklet by them rejecting it cos i've typed it.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #112311 by dengreen
Replied by dengreen on topic Advice please - PIP attachments
WOW thanks for prompt response but sorry to doubt but they wont reject my application cos its not all handwritten?

I'm worried cos when a friend of mine rang DWP to ask if they had an electronic version of the form which they said no they said the form had to be handwritten in ink.

:unsure:

More
10 years 6 months ago #112313 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Advice please - PIP attachments

dengreen wrote: WOW thanks for prompt response but sorry to doubt but they wont reject my application cos its not all handwritten?

I'm worried cos when a friend of mine rang DWP to ask if they had an electronic version of the form which they said no they said the form had to be handwritten in ink.

:unsure:

Just because there is currently no electronic copy does not mean that you can only complete the form by handwriting it, some claimants will be unable to write for long, if at all, but have less restriction in using a keyboard, some may even use speech to text software to respond to the form, there are a whole range of reasons why many claimants will opt to produce a typed response.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: dengreen

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.