× Members

Case Law

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #112575 by chrissy v
Case Law was created by chrissy v
Hi Gordon,

Just to let you know I am still waiting for my tribunal for a fit for work WCA decision 15 months on.
I have Failed Back Surgery and very bad depression and anxiety I am still waiting for a counsilor appointment, anyway a while ago you told me to look up case law on FBS as of yet I can only find American case law, do you know how I could find any English case law to try and help with my case at the tribunal which surely can't be that far off now .

Chrissy V
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 5 months ago #112577 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Case Law

chrissy v wrote: Hi Gordon,

Just to let you know I am still waiting for my tribunal for a fit for work WCA decision 15 months on.
I have Failed Back Surgery and very bad depression and anxiety I am still waiting for a counsilor appointment, anyway a while ago you told me to look up case law on FBS as of yet I can only find American case law, do you know how I could find any English case law to try and help with my case at the tribunal which surely can't be that far off now .

Chrissy V

Hi CV,

The links below may be of some help :

www.osscsc.gov.uk/Aspx/default.aspx

www.rightsnet.org.uk/toolkit

www.disabilityrightsuk.org/finding-law

www.disabilityrightsuk.org/how-we-can-he...s/case-law-summaries

Cheers

bro58

More
10 years 5 months ago #112578 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Case Law
Thanks Bro58 I will check out your links.

CV

• bro58
10 years 5 months ago #112579 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Case Law

chrissy v wrote: Thanks Bro58 I will check out your links.

CV

Hi CV,

There is also some case law : Here

With respect to the use of the "virtual manual wheelchair", in the "mobilising" activity of ESA.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.