× Members

Dla change of circumstances

• luisg66
  • Topic Author
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #112623 by luisg66
Dla change of circumstances was created by luisg66
Hi,im new to this site and im finding it hard to navigate or to find what information relates to my situation,i am currently getting Dla low rate care and have been for a few years,however my physical difficulties have increased for example I have difficulties walking,going up and down stairs and using the toilet/shower,ive been looking for a guide or advice on how to approach filling my forms which I received a couple of week ago and have got my head spinning,i need to return the form by Monday and ive only just discovered this site and I hoped that there would be some clear guides or advice on how to complete the form,any help appreciated,thanks
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #112627 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Dla change of circumstances
Hi Luis and welcome to the site. As you are new, you might find that this helps you find your way around

Welcome to Benefits and Work

Our DLA renewal guides are here

DLA renewals and change of circumstances

the DLA claims guide is here

DLA claims

and the DLA FAQs here

DLA FAQs

I suggest that you bookmark this page, or make it a favourite on your web browser, so that you can find it easily in future. Please come back here if you need to ask further questions as it helps us if everything is kept in one place.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.