× Members

Hello!

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #113437 by Puccalove
Hello! was created by Puccalove
I'm a new moderator currently working for Weston and North Somerset DIAL (Disability Information Advice Line) as a welfare rights worker. I have a disability myself as we'll as personal experience of grappling with the DWP. I look forward to answering your queries and being part of the team.

Thanks,
Puccalove
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law), sjr, ELEANOR, masterslip, Berkeley, MariW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #113440 by Mags
Replied by Mags on topic Hello!
Hi

Welcome to the forum.

Mags

10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #113441 by
Replied by on topic Hello!

Puccalove wrote: I'm a new moderator currently working for Weston and North Somerset DIAL (Disability Information Advice Line) as a welfare rights worker. I have a disability myself as we'll as personal experience of grappling with the DWP. I look forward to answering your queries and being part of the team.

Thanks,
Puccalove

Hi Pl,

Good to have you on board, and welcome to the team !!!! :)

bro58

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by .

More
10 years 5 months ago #113444 by Berkeley
Replied by Berkeley on topic Hello!
Hi and thank you and all your colleagues for giving up your free time to help the cause.

What would we do without you all? :unsure:
The following user(s) said Thank You: lynn

More
10 years 5 months ago #113445 by CLINE
Replied by CLINE on topic Hello!
:) Welcome :*)

More
10 years 5 months ago #113447 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Hello!
Welcome Puccalove, we are very pleased to have you aboard with us :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.