× Members

ESA tribunal from wrag to support

• shellyb
  • Topic Author
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #113451 by shellyb
ESA tribunal from wrag to support was created by shellyb
I've got my ESA tribunal on Tuesday and am sick with worry I don't have much attention span for reading so went to CAB for support I asked them what to do with my evidence now just reading a bit I should have sent this in before hand very worried now I want to go into support from work related group and I won't be assessed fairly because I will have to bring this with me I'm so stressed its making me sick with worry got DLA renewal form and a new ESA 50 to fill in too plus my GP still hasent written letter for them and I couldn't belive they want £30 for it when it's eventually written which I don't think it will be I had to vent I'm so sick and tired of defending myself to these people they are just bullies in an official compactly :(
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #113455 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA tribunal from wrag to support
Shelly, if you take the missing information with you, the tribunal panel will read and consider it*. You should take 4 copies and give them to the clerk when you arrive.

*Edited to add - as long as it is brief, not pages and pages long!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 5 months ago #113460 by Berkeley
Replied by Berkeley on topic ESA tribunal from wrag to support
You could scan and email it or fax it to them.

Good luck next week!

• shellyb
  • Topic Author
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #113461 by shellyb
Replied by shellyb on topic ESA tribunal from wrag to support
What's best to take just the letters to say what's wrong with me and should I take a copy of medication should I take new appointments for procedures for pain relief

More
10 years 5 months ago #113465 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA tribunal from wrag to support
Shelly, while you do need to provide evidence that you have the medical problems you say you do, it is more important that you show how and why you meet the specific Support Group descriptors.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Judith
10 years 5 months ago #113481 by Judith
Replied by Judith on topic ESA tribunal from wrag to support
Hi Shelly

That is you on Tuesday and me on Wednesday - but I am appealing from Fit to work!! I did have 0 points originally but was then given 6 on reconsideration. I will be thinking of you and hope you will be successful.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.