× Members

WFI interview

• AgoraphobicBubble
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #113459 by AgoraphobicBubble
WFI interview was created by AgoraphobicBubble
Hi all.

I have a WFI interview coming up which has been deferred to telephone, my adviser has been great and deferred interviews for the past 12 months where she left me alone and in that time I've done 8 months volunteering at Oxfam (its only 2 minutes away from me), but she'll want to see me down my local JCP in approx 4 months in the new year, which I'll try and make the effort to with my advocate and support worker, which I'll focus on nearer the time.

My main concern now is my deferred telephone interview coming up next week. I don't think I am ready for the work programme yet as my mental health is up and down and my reliability when it comes to committing to something like that is not good, but if it was to do with the work programme wouldn't I have to go down there and sign something?

So basically my question is what can I expect from the deferred telephone interview next week, is it basically just to see how I am doing in regards to myself and an update in general?

Cheers
Paul.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AgoraphobicBubble
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #113476 by AgoraphobicBubble
Replied by AgoraphobicBubble on topic WFI interview
And I'm in the ESA WRAG, but Income Based.

• bro58
10 years 5 months ago #113488 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic WFI interview

Paul wrote: Hi all.

I have a WFI interview coming up which has been deferred to telephone, my adviser has been great and deferred interviews for the past 12 months where she left me alone and in that time I've done 8 months volunteering at Oxfam (its only 2 minutes away from me), but she'll want to see me down my local JCP in approx 4 months in the new year, which I'll try and make the effort to with my advocate and support worker, which I'll focus on nearer the time.

My main concern now is my deferred telephone interview coming up next week. I don't think I am ready for the work programme yet as my mental health is up and down and my reliability when it comes to committing to something like that is not good, but if it was to do with the work programme wouldn't I have to go down there and sign something?

So basically my question is what can I expect from the deferred telephone interview next week, is it basically just to see how I am doing in regards to myself and an update in general?

Cheers
Paul.

Hi P,

Nearly missed this one !! :)

I can't really say what the content of the phone call will be. One would surmise that it will be to gain an update of your current situation.

You should discuss any worries that you may have with The JCP Adviser at that time.

Unfortunately, just because you have been allowed to do the voluntary work at Oxfam thus far, does not necessarily mean that this will be allowed in the future.

Please update us further, when you have more information, in the mean time, see :

Work Focused Interviews

The Work Programme

Changes to ESA Sanctions

As your ESA WRAG is Income Related, (IR) there is no 365 days entitlement to payment rule, as with CB ESA.

12 Month Limit for ESA(CB)

You will continue to receive your IR ESA as long as you continue to be assessed as LCW and in The WRAG.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.