× Members

some info not available on your web site

• londonkingstonhm
  • Topic Author
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #113512 by londonkingstonhm
some info not available on your web site was created by londonkingstonhm
Hi joined yesterday so looking at lots of info you supply However in relation to transferring from ib to ESA some information is not coming up is this a temporary blip Wish i had seen your web site before filling in the form.

I completed and returned my form 14th OCTOBER along with med
cert for two months from my gp list of medications and a list of med problems from my doctor i attend at the chelsea westminster hospital. Heard nothing so far, even to acknowledge they had received the form Is this normal and how long does it take My anxiety levels are off the scale and suffering from GAD its all very worrying
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #113513 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic some info not available on your web site

londonkingstonhm wrote: Hi joined yesterday so looking at lots of info you supply However in relation to transferring from ib to ESA some information is not coming up is this a temporary blip Wish i had seen your web site before filling in the form.

I completed and returned my form 14th OCTOBER along with med
cert for two months from my gp list of medications and a list of med problems from my doctor i attend at the chelsea westminster hospital. Heard nothing so far, even to acknowledge they had received the form Is this normal and how long does it take My anxiety levels are off the scale and suffering from GAD its all very worrying

If you can be more specific as to what you are looking for then we can try and point you as to where it is :)

I am afraid that ATOS do not acknowledge receipt of your returned form, there are also considerable delays in the system, in part because all ATOS assessors are being re-trained, but also because the system is simply overloaded with claims, Many claimants are waiting several months just to find out whether they need a face to face assessment.

You can contact ATOS on the following to see what stage your claim is at

Contact ATOS

Phone: 0800 2888 777 or 0113 230 9175

Email: customer-relations @ atoshealthcare.com (remove the space around the @)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• londonkingstonhm
  • Topic Author
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #113516 by londonkingstonhm
Replied by londonkingstonhm on topic some info not available on your web site
Thanks for getting back to me , my query related to some forms and info on IB but they all seem to we working fine now.

Also thanks for the info contact details but as it seems normal to hear nothing ill just wait !! As I am new on here a lot of the abbreviations i don't understand ...Is there a glossary any where that explains what they all stand for

Just like to add great info sight and it would have been a great comfort the day the dreaded envelope arrived I have passed your web site on to three friends one of whom is in the same situation as my self When i next visit my doctor ,two weeks time, i will be making him aware of it and the useful info contained for professionals
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 5 months ago #113518 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic some info not available on your web site

londonkingstonhm wrote: Thanks for getting back to me , my query related to some forms and info on IB but they all seem to we working fine now.

Also thanks for the info contact details but as it seems normal to hear nothing ill just wait !! As I am new on here a lot of the abbreviations i don't understand ...Is there a glossary any where that explains what they all stand for

Just like to add great info sight and it would have been a great comfort the day the dreaded envelope arrived I have passed your web site on to three friends one of whom is in the same situation as my self When i next visit my doctor ,two weeks time, i will be making him aware of it and the useful info contained for professionals

There are literally 100s of abbreviations in use by the DWP, the guides explain the more commonly used ones, but you cannot find a particular explanation just post a question in the forum.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #113519 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic some info not available on your web site
There is a glossary of some ESA related terms in the introductory guide pg 41.

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law).

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.