× Members

Sick/fit note

• ZOE G
  • Topic Author
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #113594 by ZOE G
Sick/fit note was created by ZOE G
Dear everyone.
As you may remember i was told to take part with the two step wellbeing program as a work related activity from esa- wrag. Two step to well being program refered me to the south access and assessment team,my appointment is in january 2014.
Also since 7.nov2013 till 10.now 2014 i am on sick/fit note. Due to modarate deppression extreme labyrinthitis and tinnitus.
My question is do i have to take part in the mental hospital treatment SAAT 9.01.2014
Or is it not a work related program anymore per say..since i was refered to them from the two step to wellbeing program....?
My appointment with my supervisor in the job center is in mid march.
I am so greatful to have found a very nice gp who is kind and a good gp as well and supportive and understanding. Hope she will not change.
To be around people in general gives me panic attacks so i feel already very anxious and scared of the mental hospital.......by not going would i jeopardise my money and life?.
I am looking for the one years to end in june so i can fill in the new form for eas again...if they dont change everything again...love you all my friends...bless you all...<3
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #113598 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Sick/fit note
Zoe

The JC+ cannot require a claimant to undertake medical treatment, although this area is becoming more grey, so you should be discussing this with your advisor if you feel unable to attend or do not want to.

A Fit Note does not excuse you from participating in Work Related Activity. again if you are not currently able to do this then you should be discussing this with your advisor.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• ZOE G
  • Topic Author
10 years 5 months ago #113874 by ZOE G
Replied by ZOE G on topic Sick/fit note
Thank you Gordon for your reply. It sounds lime the whole system is a grey area.
Thank you , Zoe

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.