× Members

Universal Jobmatch

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #113618 by AlexBloomsbury
Universal Jobmatch was created by AlexBloomsbury
At my last Job Centre sign in, I was asked to bring my Government Gateway registration code and password.

Having previously been asked why I hadn't allowed access to my account - my response was "because it's not mandatory", I thought I'd better ask did this mean they''d get such access. The response was "Yes it would!!!

Very, very sneaky - they already know I've not given access but are trying to get it by trying to fool me. From everything I've read, it STILL can't be enforced but, again, I've been asked to tell them why I've reused access - response has been, again, that it's not mandatory.

Has anyone else had this problem - what can they do???? Very, very worried about sanctions.

HELP
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #113623 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Universal Jobmatch
Akex

I am afraid we do not advise on JSA and the vast majority of our members do not claim it, so we are probably unable to help you on this question.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.