× Members

ESA Claim....whats happened

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #113644 by chrianne
ESA Claim....whats happened was created by chrianne
I was sent a form to claim ESA months ago. I haven't heard anything from them yet, does it normally take so long?
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #113647 by nikki
Replied by nikki on topic ESA Claim....whats happened
Hi

It can take a very long time for them to reply. It took my assessment approx 4 months. I would give them a ring or send a letter asking for an update though.

good luck

More
10 years 5 months ago #113651 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA Claim....whats happened
Hi Chrianne,

As you are new to the forum, this might help you find your way around

Welcome to Benefits and Work

DWP and ATOS have considerable backlogs at the moment and some members are waiting months to hear anything once they have submitted their ESA50 forms.

As long as you know that the forms arrived on time (which would be highly likely if payments have continued) then you could just wait it out. The only way to be sure of what is happening would be to contact ATOS and ask

Contact ATOS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: chrianne

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.