× Members

Arrears money!

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #113655 by Mesozoic
Arrears money! was created by Mesozoic
Hello,
Don't know if I should have started this new thread or continued on 'Atos Waiting Times', but it seems that as my condition deteriorated before completing the year on WRAG the DWP are saying that as well as being put into the Support Group I am owed quite a sum in arrears. All well and good, but they told me that in a letter sent over a month ago and no sign of it yet!
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #113663 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Arrears money!
Hi M,

It is fine to start a new thread as this deals with DWP rather than ATOS.

I am surprised that they have told you to expect backpay to before the date of the decision to award you Support Group. This only usually happens if the initial decision is overturned on reconsideration or appeal.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mesozoic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.