× Members

What to include in PIP form

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #113777 by Marion123
What to include in PIP form was created by Marion123
I was wondering if anyone could advise me please regarding inclusions or otherwise in my PIP application. I developed Fibromyalgia after a car accident. I went to the NHS Physiotherapist over a 9 month period, but that didn't help much. I then went privately to both a Chiropractor and Osteopath and PhysioMed through work - should I include this in the form and would a report from them be accepted? Also I have been referred to ATOS on 4 occasions (I work for the DWP), first time for migraines, twice for the Fibromyalgia and latest one because of stress and depression, again, should I mention this? I have reduced my working week to 4 days and have bought various things to help me such as a TENS machine, supports for wrists, a grabber etc. I have checked the previous posts and cannot find anything similar. Can anyone help/advise me please? Cheers Marion
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #113778 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic What to include in PIP form
You should include details of all conditions, treatment and aids that you use in order to ensure you get as many points as possible.

More
10 years 5 months ago #113781 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic What to include in PIP form
Hi Marion and welcome to the forum. On the assumption that you are also new to the site, this should help you find your way around.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

You will find our PIP members' guide helpful. You can include reports from anyone who knows how your condition affects you, they don't even need to be 'professions allied to medicine'.

PIP guide

I suggest that you bookmark this topic, or make it a favourite on your web browser, so that you can find it easily in future. Please return here to ask any further questions, it is better for us if you do that rather than starting a new topic each time :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.