× Members

''About having a 'HOME'Visit'Medical'

• topher61
  • Topic Author
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #113880 by topher61
''About having a 'HOME'Visit'Medical' was created by topher61
After explaining and sending every letter from ,i could,from my consultant's,all in agreement that,i would/could not attend a ''MEDICAL AT A CENTRE'', because,i am Agro phobic/Social Anxiety Disorder,and 'bowel' problems ,make traveling well impossible.
So,told today when i rang(ATOS/Wembey),they explained that i should' expect a phone call from their ''Home visit' dept!!!?
Could anyone tell me whst i should be ready or,as,i do not meet 'NEW' people and,by choice :ohmy: ,certainly would not invite these people into 'MY'' house ordinarily.
Anyone had a home visit?
What should i expect?
And any 'Help' would be much appreciated.
Thsnk you.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #113882 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ''About having a 'HOME'Visit'Medical'
Topher

They will ring you to arrange the appointment, you are entitled to seven days notice.

You are entitled to have someone with you during the interview.

The ESA assessment is not a standard medical and will primarily involve questions about your daily activities rather than direct questions about your conditions. see

ESA Medical – What to expect

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: topher61

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.