× Members

esa

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #114000 by lorraine
esa was created by lorraine
2 years ago I was on esa contribution based. It was stopped after a year and I was told because my partner was working I did not qualify anymore but I would get my ni credits
2 weeks ago I was called in by atos reguarding my esa for a medical.
Today i have been told by letter that I am to get contribution based esa @ £106 a week.
Can this be right?
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #114007 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic esa

lorraine wrote: 2 years ago I was on esa contribution based. It was stopped after a year and I was told because my partner was working I did not qualify anymore but I would get my ni credits
2 weeks ago I was called in by atos reguarding my esa for a medical.
Today i have been told by letter that I am to get contribution based esa @ £106 a week.
Can this be right?

Hi l,

Indeed it is possible if you have been placed into The SG at this most recent reassessment !!!

The current rate for SG is :

Personal Allowance for over 25 = £71.70

Support Group Component = £34.80

Total for SG = £106.50

If you have been placed into the SG, this CB ESA payment will be reinstated from the time of the SG decision, and remain in payment for as long as you stay in The SG.

You should ring the 0845 number on the letter where they may be able to confirm the SG award, you can also request the recommended period for the SG award before reassessment. (The Prognosis)

You can request the above in writing :

ESA medical – what forms to ask for?

Please return and let us know when you have confirmation that you are now in The SG. :)

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.