× Members

Can we see what The JC+ Work Advisor writes?

• James
  • Topic Author
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #114148 by James
Under Data Protection is it possible and how would one go about seeing what a JC+advisor has written about a Claimant in relation to contact,interviews with them etc.?
Last post for time being,
Many Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by . Reason: Tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #114157 by Gordon

James wrote: Under Data Protection is it possible and how would one go about seeing what a JC+advisor has written about a Claimant in relation to contact,interviews with them etc.?
Many Thanks

In principle you can make a Subject Access Request for the information, but you should be aware that another member has recently made a similar request with limited success as they only received a computer printout with none of the information they expected to receive present.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• del
10 years 6 months ago #114162 by del

Gordon wrote:

James wrote: Under Data Protection is it possible and how would one go about seeing what a JC+advisor has written about a Claimant in relation to contact,interviews with them etc.?
Many Thanks

In principle you can make a Subject Access Request for the information, but you should be aware that another member has recently made a similar request with limited success as they only received a computer printout with none of the information they expected to receive present.

Gordon

Might be me Gordon, I made a request and the information is extremely limited which I find very strange as the role of the JC+ Adviser is to support the claimant. I fail to understand how they can support me when they make absolutely no notes from interviews logging my health changes, any treatment I have to attend. Also, no note of deferred interviews or dates, only those attended. Very, very vague not at all what I would have expected from the Secretary of State and their support :whistle: :laugh: I would make the request because for one it is interesting to actually see your list of disabilities they have logged and the reasonable adjustment which they have in place for you. All I will say is if like me be prepared for a shock, it beggars belief!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.