× Members

Supersession

• RCT Boy
  • Topic Author
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #114295 by RCT Boy
Supersession was created by RCT Boy
I recently sent for a review of my ESA wrag, based on my deterioration ie a Suppersession.
I sent my noticification on the 17th of November by recorded delivery.
I also requested my ESA85 and ESA113a doc's, I recieved a reply about the ESA113a doc's and they will supply me with them within the time scale allowed 40 days!
But as of yet nothing on my Suppersesion!
Has anyone got any idea how long it can take to recieve a reply in these cases.

Thank you
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #114298 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Supersession

RCT Boy wrote: I recently sent for a review of my ESA wrag, based on my deterioration ie a Suppersession.
I sent my noticification on the 17th of November by recorded delivery.
I also requested my ESA85 and ESA113a doc's, I recieved a reply about the ESA113a doc's and they will supply me with them within the time scale allowed 40 days!
But as of yet nothing on my Suppersesion!
Has anyone got any idea how long it can take to recieve a reply in these cases.

Thank you

The first thing to do is to confirm that the DWP have received your Change of Circumstances letter, if you phone the DWP office that normally deals with your claim, they should be able to tell you what is happening.

A Supersession on your claim will normally result in a new ESA50 being issued by ATOS and quite possibly a face to face assessment, as with most of the things that the DWP and ATOS are involved in, there is no requirement for them to complete any activity within a given timescale, although I would expect you to receive a new questionnaire before Christmas.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Gordon.

• RCT Boy
  • Topic Author
10 years 4 months ago #114314 by RCT Boy
Replied by RCT Boy on topic Supersession
Ok thanks Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.