× Members

tribunal recent

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #114407 by Mick Egan
tribunal recent was created by Mick Egan
Hello All.it has been sometime since i have been on forum,meds motivation and daily probs etc,however my tribunal was ,daunting but direct fair and considered,hoever thankfully my decision was set aside,as i was allowed esa with the support component @15 pts.1a with a recommend not to be reassessed within 2 years,my question is 'are the recommendations usually adhered to? i would hate to be having to repeat all this again in the near future
Albeit this i asume is the best outcome i could get i cannot stress enough to members to get consultants etc opinions in writing as evidence as early PRIOR to your tribunal as this IS invaluable,good luck and keep up the important BW work
Regards Kettle
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #114409 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic tribunal recent
Hi kettle,

That is great news, thanks for letting us know!

I'm afraid that DWP do not have to abide by the Tribunal's recommendation regarding reassessment. If they do, the 2 years would be counted from the date of the decision you were appealing, not the date of the tribunal.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #114411 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic tribunal recent
Congratulation K !!! :cheer:

Well done, you !!!.

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by bro58.

More
10 years 3 months ago #114413 by Mick Egan
Replied by Mick Egan on topic tribunal recent
Thanks Mrs H,so the fact that the panel put tribunal recommends dont reassess from TODAYS date is just advisory?
My main benefit is it takes a little of the pressure off the whole situation and does give a little beleif in tribunal credibility and just actions by them

More
10 years 3 months ago #114415 by Mick Egan
Replied by Mick Egan on topic tribunal recent
Chers Bro,your help in the past isnt forgotten,along with your colleagues who,as i said to my Welfare rights guy(immense help) maintain daily a cause which can be so frustrating and disheartening,objective with endless resource of spirit and positivity
Kettle

More
10 years 3 months ago #114419 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic tribunal recent
Yes Kettle, I am afraid that I would be very surprised if the DWP count your reassessment date from today rather than the date of the original decision.

There is a set maximum of 3 years in the Support Group before reassessment. With appeals taking so long, counting from the date of tribunal could mean that this period is exceeded.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mick Egan

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.