PIP Consultation Centre
133 High Street
Can you tell other claimants anything about travel and facilities for this PIP face-to-face assessment centre?
Please post in the comments section below if you can.
- Distance to nearest bus stop or rail station.
- Nearest parking, any disabled parking.
- Distance to walk if you’re dropped as close to the door as possible.
- Wheelchair access.
- Toilets, including disabled toilets.
- Ground floor or first floor.
- Lift available.
- Anything else you think might be helpful.
Please don’t comment on the staff though – we won’t be able to publish your comments if you do.