× Members

Esa support group

More
10 years 4 months ago #114542 by wispafish
Replied by wispafish on topic Esa support group
Thanks Bro58 much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 4 months ago #114544 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Esa support group
Hi wf,

I should just add, that if a claimant is in receipt of any amount of IR ESA, even a penny, that the 365 day rule does not apply at all, no matter which group you are in.

Further, being in receipt of any amount of IR ESA can passport you to other things such as Disability Premiums, HB, CTB Support, free prescriptions/dental care.

bro58

More
10 years 4 months ago #114546 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic Esa support group
Hiya,

I know what you mean about is saying on the paperwork that you are on IR ESA, but it is a generic paperwork typo, if you are in the SG and have pd your NI subs over the years you are on CB ESA unless you are entitled to IR ESA as you are below the means test and that bit you only get from filling out a form to ascertain financial means.

I had this on my recent SG letter from DWP, when I spoke to them they explained the generic typo.
However I am still waiting for my £10 Christmas bonus which I should have as also being on DLA higher group indefinite for mobility and care.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.