× Members

HELP WITH BEING RE-ASSESED FOR DLA

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #115045 by karencharlton
Replied by karencharlton on topic HELP WITH BEING RE-ASSESED FOR DLA
thankyou but i am so confused do i just ignore this then

If you report a change of circumstances after 7 October 2013 instead of having your DLA
reassessed you will have to make a claim for PIP. As there is no Low Rate Care with PIP and the
other criteria have changed, and you are likely to have a face to face assessment, there is a risk
that you will lose your award of DLA and not be awarded PIP.

this is making me physical ill
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #115047 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic HELP WITH BEING RE-ASSESED FOR DLA
K

This only applies if you are reporting a Change of Circumstances mid way through an existing award and even then only if you are in the correct part of the country, as you are being re-assessed under the Right Payment Programme, there is no question of you being transferred to PIP at this time.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: karencharlton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.