× Members

From IB to ESA Wrag

• bro58
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #116060 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic From IB to ESA Wrag

ellen wrote: Hi,
Just wanted to let you know that I asked for an explanation of their decision and then followed up by asking for a mandatory reconsideration as I felt that the decision was wrong and I sent a letter explaining why.
I have had a phone call today telling me that they are overturning the original decision and I am being placed in the support group - I am so relieved!
I am so grateful for all the helpful guides and information on this site and thought it may be helpful to someone to know my outcome.

Hi e,

That is really good news !!!! :cheer:

Thanks for letting us know.

Once you receive the written decision notice letter informing you of the SG award, you can ring the 0845 number on the letter to find out the recommended period before you are reassessed. (The Prognosis)

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #116066 by ellen
Replied by ellen on topic From IB to ESA Wrag
Hi,
I asked on the telephone how long the decision was for and they said 2 years.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
10 years 3 months ago #116070 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic From IB to ESA Wrag

ellen wrote: Hi,
I asked on the telephone how long the decision was for and they said 2 years.

Hi e,

In that case, you should expect to receive a new ESA50 for reassessment 2-3 months before the end of the 2 year period.

Don't forget, as you were placed into The SG as the result of an MR, the SG award will be back dated to the time of the original WRAG award.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.