very early esa review

• bro58
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #115156 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic very early esa review

mrjohnno wrote:

bro58 wrote:

mrjohnno wrote:

Gordon wrote:

mrjohnno wrote: They can have access to prior knowledge but refuse to do so for supposed legal reasons.

Whilst it is quite unusual for them to do so, the DWP and their agents ATOS do occasionally make use of a claimants previous forms and evidence when making a new Decision.

Gordon

No question they do Gordon. When you receive a letter stating they (DWP) are unable to do so for legal reasons you sue them, they settle out of court and you have to sign a non disclosure agreement or some such. It's a scam and nothing more.

hi mj,

I, like Gordon, am at a loss to understand what point you are trying to make.

"Suing" organisations is not as straight forward an issue as you imply.

Your posts regarding this are only serving to confuse the issue, in my opinion.

bro58

Noted. I shall in future omit any references to legal action.

Hi mj,

Thanks for that !! :)

I am not saying that claimants should not use Acts, Laws and Regulations to fight their corner where they have a valid case, I was simply making it clear that it not a simple straight forward issue.

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mrjohnno
10 years 4 months ago #115193 by mrjohnno
Replied by mrjohnno on topic very early esa review

bro58 wrote: Hi mj,

Thanks for that !! :)

I am not saying that claimants should not use Acts, Laws and Regulations to fight their corner where they have a valid case, I was simply making it clear that it not a simple straight forward issue.

bro58

No problem. The point is, the DWP can and do have access to all information you have previously submitted be that 1 year ago or 5. If someone has correspondence stating they (DWP) does not have it, it is a lie. Why they would say this is open to question... I would say it is to trip people up, make it so that people eventually make a mistake in order to penalize them.

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #115196 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic very early esa review
I don't mean to be rude but having read the above posts we may be getting a little off topic, considering the original post by winston.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Puccalove.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cathedral

More
10 years 3 months ago #115889 by cathedral
Replied by cathedral on topic very early esa review
Thanks for the advice Mrs Hurtyback. I see some kind responders got a little off track about legalities etc, but i've sent off the new form and will await the outcome. ( found the bookmarks..silly me)Anyway i'll keep you posted. We can only do our best.

Winston
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.